A HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE!
We have been designing and producing high-quality, award-winning baby products and legwear since 1996 and are located in Indian Wells, CA USA
Our baby socks and tights are a welcome gift for babies & toddlers aged 0-24 months.
We think our product quality and design will make you pleased to have purchased from us.
This sets our products apart:
- Quality fabrics: soft combed cotton for socks and tights, soft polyester for leggings.
- Colors are vivid, our whites are bright!
- Shrinkage resistant and colorfast
- Our cotton socks and tights will not "pill" even after many washings
- Tights have soft waistbands with built-in soft elastic for baby's comfort
- Generously sized socks and tights to last for months while baby grows
- Sock heels are made a bit higher than the norm so they maintain the "shoe look" even when baby's feet grow
- Anti-slip dots match the sole color, therefore, they are almost invisible to the eye.
- Socks are available in a sturdy keepsake gift box or a lovely organza gift pouch.
WE LOVE GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITIES!
We love babies and children and want to make a difference. Over the years we have donated thousands of socks and tights to the organizations listed below.
If you know of an organization in need of baby items, please contact us at: email@example.com
Some of these organizations distribute our products directly, others place them in their stores, generating funding for community assistance programs. Please check them out!
Casa Pacifica, Camarillo, CA
Casa Pacifica offers child, adolescent, and youth services consisting of a spectrum of programs and services designed to treat foster and at-risk youth who have suffered from trauma, and/or exhibit complex emotional and behavioral issues, or whose family is in crisis.
St. Vincent De Paul, Los Angeles, CA
St. Vincent de Paul of Los Angeles is a Catholic volunteer organization that serves the poor and homeless of any religion for free.
St. Baldricks Foundation, Pasadena, CA
Shaving the Way to Conquer Kids Cancer
The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army is an evangelical ministry with the mission to preach the gospel and to meet human needs without discrimination.
Interface, Camarillo, CA
Helping families in conflict
C.A.R.L Gift Store, Ventura, CA
Thrift store dedicated to the rescue, care and welfare of dogs and cats.
SPARC, Santa Paula, CA
Our mission is to provide the resources, progressive programs and community education needed to rehabilitate and re-home the abandoned and stray animals of Santa Paula.